WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Representative Thomas Massie introduced H.R. 899, a bill to abolish the federal Department of Education. The bill, which is one sentence long, states, “The Department of Education shall terminate on December 31, 2018.”
On the day of Betsy DeVos’ scheduled Senate confirmation for Secretary of Education, Massie said, “Neither Congress nor the President, through his appointees, has the constitutional authority to dictate how and what our children must learn."
H.R.861 - To terminate the Environmental Protection Agency.
H.R.193 American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017 was introduced to the House yesterday and nary a peep from the media,
"American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017
This bill repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws.
The bill requires: (1) the President to terminate U.S. membership in the United Nations (U.N.), including any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body; and (2) closure of the U.S. Mission to the United Nations.
Propaganda short film depicting the rise of Nazism in Germany and how political propaganda is similarly used in the United States to recruit Nazi sympathizers from the ranks of American racists. Released in 1947 and again in 2017.
Also watch "Propaganda Techniques" https://youtu.be/UtKnVo6j6-A
Oppose Michigan House Bill:
HB 4105: Prohibit cities from providing sanctuary to undocumented immigrants. Sponsor: Rep. Pamela Hornberger, R-Chesterfield Township.
Please call your Michigan representatives today.
TIPS FOR CALLERS | http://wearetraversecity.com/callers
As you are aware, the Trump administration has censored all science at the White House website and at all government Twitter accounts.
As a result, people affiliated in one way or another with these government agencies have taken it upon themselves to provide rogue twitter feeds where taxpayers can still view the information we are paying for.
This list is located online at: http://www.wearetraversecity.com/node/56
What are the 15 warning signs of impending tyranny? As tyrants take control of democracies, they typically:
1. Exaggerate their mandate to govern -- claiming, for example, that they won an election by a landslide even after losing the popular vote.
2. Repeatedly claim massive voter fraud in the absence of any evidence, in order to restrict voting in subsequent elections.
3. Publicly criticize anyone who criticizes them, labeling them “enemies.”
4. Turn the public against journalists or media outlets that criticize them, calling them “deceitful” and “scum.”
The core contributors: predatory leaders whose true natures and motivations are unknown to most people, especially in the early stages of their operations. In the hypothesis of predatory leadership, a majority of these antagonists display symptoms of narcissism and psychopathy, notably the following:
1. A narcissistic sense of entitlement;
2. Lack of capacity for empathy;
3. Lack of capacity for conscience (the ability to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions);
4. In their mind, they are the only victims in their view of the world